Wednesday, September 16, 2015

#161

That moment when you can't get over how wonderful your work turns out.

My friends since UiTM (might also be since MRSM) have been asking me to pursue this interest of mine. I didn't see myself to be doing this. Because there are just so many photographers out there. What more when they capture neat photos just by using a mobile phone. Even when I was the photography for my batchmates and activities in UiTM, there are just more out there who took better photos than mine. I feel insecure. I feel like it would not be my field.

My batchmates have asked me to take classes of photography to enhance my skills. But I didn't. I thought of every possible thing, but I didn't make it happen. I didn't make it happen.

One opportunity came to me; a friend who knows my amateur photography skills. And I don't ask for anything. Coz I know my skills are not up to that point. So I thought. Why not. To help a friend.

One thing in life is that, never do things half heartedly. Like some people they might not do things whole heartedly and at their best because they don't get paid enough. No. Do things with sincerity. 

Besides, I know it would be a great exposure to me. I have never done an actual photoshoot for a business. To be honest, I've been experimenting skills on capturing models. I have a lookbook profile for it. I look at random profiles and try the poses on my own. Also I try to capture the photos, which usually Ha is the model. We try tho.

And finally I have used it for the real deal. I don't know about wedding photography, I don't much like it lol tapi kalau di situlah rezeki, kita terima.

My cousin was right. Just hangout on weekends to get exposure, to capture whatever you find interesting, even if you don't get paid. I didn't listen to him though. I stayed at home instead. Silly me.

However I still have more spaces to improve. Because I lack interaction. Which is something very important in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS