Saturday, May 9, 2020

#17

Well we just discovered that his motorbike is not at the place he parked it. I don’t want to say it. But I think we know what happened to the bike. 

Suddenly everything doesn’t feel good. 

Oh Allah, please give us strength to overcome this loss. 
Please make us grateful slaves. 
Please guide us if there is anything we can do to find the bike :( 

Maybe this is happening because of me. Because I’m not grateful. Not because of him, but me. 

Our appetite is lost. Idk what to feel anymore. Tonight should be streaming together. But I damn well know both of us don’t have that mood. It will be forced. And he’s going to be in a really bad mood. That I can’t do any mistakes. That I need to remember to always ask him nicely and not raise my voice. 

I’m actually waiting for him to come back. We still don’t have food on our table except those dates. 

I think I’m the punca this happened. I’m so forgetful :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS