Tuesday, May 19, 2020

#24

Hi readers. I wonder who you are and if you are actually interested in my daily updates here.

Lowkey wanna know who but at the same time I don't wanna know because it defeats the beauty of the unknown. Haha

Anyway.

Currently there is an ML player streaming now. People keep talking about Erin KARRA in the comment section. MasyaaAllah all the good words they use to describe me. I am in awe and grateful. Subhanallah. I didn't want to talk about what people say about me, but this just crossed my mind. Good words from people are like dua's. Even though they are describing you. I feel that.

I actually wanna talk about the fact that the streamer is watching my stream.... on how I react on spending my diamonds for a skin in the game hahah

HOW FRIKIN CRINGEY TO SEE MYSELF THERE ON OTHERS' STREAM ASHDJKLHASJDKHASKLD

He's reacting to my video so I'm like reaaaaaally shy right now. No it's not shy... in Malay it would be like malu, segan gila. I'm not sure how to say that in English. Blush? LOL Nah.

So my husband is watching it. I'll just watch later.

It's not cringey if I watch myself, alone, not with others. But this.... hahahahahaha why why why

#hideundertherock

Imma pretend I'm busy working and I missed the stream reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS