Wednesday, May 13, 2020

#22

You know what. Come to think of it. It's already 20th of Ramadhan. And.... I missed too much of the menus I think I can't keep track of them already lol

Well alhamdulillah today I feel better during live. I was lost yesterday but alhamdulillah after discussing with my partner about our livestream, I feel better and more confident. I jot down the things that we have been talking about. So that those ideas would not just be thoughts in the clouds. As it would all be planned out and we can see what result that we want.

It's about me engaging with viewers tho, not much of my gameplay which is just average xD

I know there are so much space for improvement but I am okay with today. I will be better tomorrow insyaaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS