Tuesday, May 26, 2020

#27

It's human nature to want to feel liked. People liked me when I was in MRSM, especially that I inspired girls and juniors. Teachers liked me too.

I don't know what happened in University, but now, while I'm working, so many girls adore me, either in silent or expressed. 

If I could not dakwah in terms of telling seerah or Quran verses and what nots, what I can do is show them good behaviour, insyaaAllah.

I once read, that "the best among them is that person who shows the best behaviour towards other people".

I hope to continue to inspire people in that sense, not only to people who know me in streaming, but also, those who personally know me.

I pray Allah gives me strength to continue this journey and grow, and improve in whatever needed. Life is a constant learning process though.

I pray that everyday, I have that strength, and be positive, and show the good things to people. I don't want people to feel negativity when they watch my stream. InsyaaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS