Friday, May 22, 2020

#25

It’s a privilege to get to know someone, anyone. masyaAllah even a viewer whom I just read the comments and stalk the surface of his profile. And maybe some beneficial dua in the comments hence it’s a privilege. 

So we were talking bout Hnm. The fact that she wanted use that privilege against us. Like. We did nothing wrong to her nauzubillah. But the last time she came into our stream was when she wanted to expose us. Our exclusivity. Then she unfriended me and requested for friend again. Like... really hanim. Terkilan. I was sincere being friend with you. I forgive you already but I realise I need to stay away from you and just make dua for you if you cross my mind. 

It’s a privilege to get to know her too alhamdulillah. You learn something from everyone. Even if you don’t see the benefit from it but they exist in your life for a reason even if it’s a tiniest speck of dust. Allah is showing you something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS