Friday, June 4, 2021

#42

I actually have another concern today. 

I think that people see me as a low knowledge person. Like, I don't have input on many things. If I do, I don't show it, I don't post it, on my photo captions, or on my IG stories. 

Like dude, you see me here, talking about everything and yet what I say on my business IG or FB is only that. 

Sometimes I talk about things during live stream, but I don't fully discuss it, only talk about it on the surface. 

Because, what actually do we want to achieve?

Spreading good.
Tak borak kosong.
Tak sampaikan benda tak pasti.

In the end, I couldn't speak entirely freely. I do speak freely, and I know how to. Like, I will say it's my opinion and also I would know that it's logic and not cause any racism or whatever negative things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS