Friday, June 18, 2021

#48

 Oh Allah, please keep me steadfast in thanking You for everything that has happened in my life. 

Everything that people praised me for, is because of You. MasyaaAllah.

I can't sit still right now because of the praises and notifications coming in. There will be challenges in the future, or people who don't like you in secret. So just pray for the best. Remember Allah. 

I'm about to write thank you letter for supporters now. Just a short wish to be sent on WhatsApp.

Also, yesterday's AA email on 17th June 2021, Aida said,

Whenever I need to "offload" certain emotions that are overwhelming me, I'll either write it out or talk it out with Allah SWT on the prayer mat through a Dua. As we go on with our day to day, we will pick up or develop certain feelings that we can't quite explain what it is, and I think sharing it with Allah SWT really helps process it all.
So MasyaaAllah. it's the same. We journalise our du'a. 

Update. 

Tbh I’m so overwhelmed by the comments coming in rn. It’ll die down eventually. Just like any other photos I’ve been posting. But... I need to chill and learn to chill. 

Sigh 😔 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS