Sunday, June 13, 2021

#45

Dude. If I’m not happy then how do I entertain people. I mean it’s achievable but inside I just don’t feel good. I want to feel at least peace before I try to stream. 

Please Erin, never go out there not putting the best smile you can give. Think of the people out there. Think of Allah SWT. 

I felt low today. I felt lower when I see others are improving in their own way but I know it would be the way that I would not follow. 

I’m not good at words as a “motivator” but I try to convey it the best way that I can, taking into consideration of different perspectives. 

I was angry at Ha because he’s happy while I couldn’t be happy when I’m with him. But then I pujuk myself, alhamdulillah that he’s happy, that I should be happy that he’s happy. So you’ll just need to find your own solace. And it’s okay. 

It was indeed a misunderstanding. And I’m glad I pujuk myself before I got angrier. 

Anger and patience are my problems now. Ya Allah please grant me patience and realisation that you love those who are sabr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS