Thursday, June 10, 2021

#43

 So many things to reflect today.

I was distracted with work, I should have stopped and reflected instead. Sorry, dear Erin.

One of it was the most recent, that I got to attend tadarus today, but I didn't recite, just went for the reflection xD Sorry though I really honestly love reflection at this point because Astaghfirullahalzim, I couldn't make myself to read the Quran today. So yeah. I was listening to the reflection while I was browsing Facebook anyway. May Allah still reward me for my efforts ><

But yea I got to learn there are a few girls who are working as external and internal auditors, and also now an ex. And being an ex, having more time for yourself, i.e. joining AA Plus alhamdulillah.

Earlier, I didn't listen to a reflection that was going on, but suddenly Aida was giving like a quiz and I like to interact and bacot so she was asking from 1 to 10, what is your patience level. I answered 3. Beacuse Allahu, I've been impatient since Ramadhan. Allahu Akbar. Can't deny that it must be something that I want in this dunya that I couldn't get... Always pray for patience, for sabr.

The next one is when my favourite streamer, ga*ba said thank you to me, saying, "Terima kasih Erinnn. Mesti Erin tak tahu apa Erin buat kan tapi terima kasihh." Something like that and she left me in wonder. Like, subhanallah, whatever that I have helped... alhamdulillah, it's from Allah. 

Then another streamer, idk who he is but he was on my explore or maybe shared by a friend so it appeared on my timeline, that, he was happy when I stopped by. Dude, I like to make people happy and smileeeeee <3 The joy in them makes me feel happy too alhamdulillah masyaaAllah.

Then today's ranking session during live stream alhamdulillah it was good. I learnt while I stream and that's good. Met Mal*i (Ziq) in same team, then Tom*n and Ach*ai as opponent. And the fact that how Ach*ai kinda underestimated me being in low rank, lower than MG 600 points xD because he's 1k points while T is 700ish. Like dude, can't I be high ranking? Haha. Also he was like, popol ni tak kacau, yang kacaunya Beatr*ix. Like dude, I jaga my carry baik punya, buka-buka map, stun, amek orang belakang, poke, so that my Beatr only died once. See, people don't look at tank's sacrifice. Haha

Oh and then after the game with Mal*i, he stopped by me stream and said "Hi Estes" :3 So another friend checked!

I'm so overwhelmed by everything alhamdulillah.

I got takoyaki today. I got to finish tomyam today. I got a streamer's merch!

Also, thanks to my beloved VIPs that they respond positively on the lanyard designs. 

Okay time to hit the sack.

And I don't know from where, but my mind goes back to my parents. I pray you both are in the pink, always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS