Saturday, March 28, 2009

Burnt

Oh gosh OMG erin, OMG!!! I burnt my finger for the SECOND time!! Such a fool!! Oh danggg! Well, at least it's not as horrible as the first one. And the bread eggs I cooked were so not delicious like my mum did T_T

Hmmm I'm sitting here at home acting as if I don't have a kawad practice, which actually have already started hours ago - -. "I have things to do at home," I said. Right. And what's that? Sleeping. Haha. Sigh. My muscles in arms and back are in pain! Out of lifting flyers and making stupid painful grips.

And now I don't know how to divide my thoughts into four. Kawad, 400m, mascot, and cheer. Oh dang, I know kawad is very important. And I know I'm being selfish for not coming to practices. Anyway, I don't come for practices not because I want to sleep at home, to go for tuition or any of my OWN self-benefit. It's mostly for Syahbandar! And I've divided the time for both. It's equal, so please do not get your thoughts that I'm a selfish brat.

The thing is, now, I have not run for 400m and jog since last tuesday. I have not build up my mucles since last tuesday. And I'm confused; which one should I focus more? Kelenturan, or my strength of mucles? Kelenturan is for cheer. And I've longed for it since I knew I couldn't touch my toe. I can't even do BRIDGE! My hands are not strong enough to push my body. When I tried doing bridge from standing, I couldn't, as I don't have good kelenturan. You know what? Rups did the bridge like it was the easiest thing to do in the world, I really envy her! She got up from it so easily and we were in awe! It's very depressing. It really needs my whole heart to this. 'Coz I'm not fired up to practice dekam lunjur. Sigh. I envy farah for being able to do split.

I really wanna be the base, 'coz it's fun!! I love it! Hahah. Now that teacher allows us to do songs, I'm having doubts on us. Can we dance gracefully, following the beat of the song? In just 3 minutes? Sorry for having doubts on you guys.. I just can't help it. Hmmph.

By the way, I'm not thinking about tennis now. Coz I know meeza doesn't. She's like focusing more on bola baling, bola tampar and cheer. So, I feel like a burden has been lifted away from me. Aaa ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS