Sunday, March 29, 2009

Experiencing Earth Hour

So the TV was on beside me. Mum switched the channel to TV3.
By the time it was gonna be 8.30pm, the host of TV3 was counting, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..
And so the place gone dark. So was mine. Still, I was wondering, do we have to switch off the PC?
'Coz I really didn't wanna do that. Switching off PC is as if switching off my LIFE.
At first I saw my neighbours didn't switch off their lights. Maybe they weren't aware of the time.
I just continued surfing the net... and heard my brother - I couldn't recognize which one -
was shouting at my neighbours to switch off the light.
I secretly made the look -.-'. What would people think after then..
After a few minutes in earth hour, mum reported that the neighbourhood had already gone dark. Some still had the lights on, but that was still good effort.

Since it was a past, I tell you, that I was left alone at home.
Cuak gila weh @.@ Killers or thieves could barge in anytime!
Only Madihah knew that I was alone by myself. I thought about everything, even ghosts!
To get me feel relaxed, I turned on the TV. Just craved for a human's voice.

Others went out to Pizza Hut.
The reason I didn't wanna go is because it was hard to get ready with lights off.
If Pizza Hut didn't switch off the lights, so I wouldn't wanna go there supporting them.
They should've switch off the lights. Somehow I think that was a childish thought, but I needed reasons to make me stay at home and surf the net :P

Days before earth hour, my family and I had a chat on it.
I shared them a piece of my mind, 'Who would make sacrifice to switch off the lights?' It seemed impossible. So I thought maybe the main power would be turned off and you couldn't do anything, even using the phone. Stupid, right? What if we were to S.O.S?
Come to think back, we only needed to switch off the LIGHTS, not ALL of it.
Think before you say, baby, think before you say =)


GLAMOROUS GREEN GLORY

2 comments:

  1. hoho. cool. :D
    pizza hut tu bukak lampu tk?
    hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah rasanya bukak la lampu. Family erin makan2 situ. Ish2 haha

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS