Sunday, March 29, 2009

Interclass Drama Competition

2 6 M A R C H 2 0 0 9

It was compulsory for every Form 4 class to take part in the competition.
But it turned out that 4A had no representative.
No offense, but it'd be easier to get place then :P

We, 4 Cekal's, were rehearsing the scenes in 4 Jaya's class.
A'an, Vinosha

Mind you, they were playing dead. Tapi.. cheong sempat lagi tengok amera xD

This' the part when Umesh's parents (Ah ma and Ah pa) were dead.

Real, huh? I almost cried although it was noisy :p
Party hats for the birthday scene ;)

Tunku Abdul Rahman and Communist

4J's playing with my camera - -

Farah and Farah xD

Athirah Iylia

Madihah and Aqilah's brother (cute boy ^^)

Humairah
Muka sakaii haha

Ending of 4 Budi's drama
Dzaed, Adib, Dany, Sree, Lina

4 Kamil
Annabelle - Tinker Bell, Charles - (Hot)Peter Pan, Afiq - the kids, Vinodh - the kids

Jun Hao and Harjeet (black) - the bad guys, Hema - some character, I know you'll know :p

4 Jaya
Iwan, Regent, Alia, Farah, Victor, Fara
Eric's dead!
Surprise birthday for Bryan(red tie)?

In between the drama presentation
Aqilah, Atul, Adlene

Cheong, Umesh, Farah, Shida, Zhan Wei

Dzaed, Cheong, Umesh, Farah, Shida
Izham, Zhan Wei, Calvin

4 Hemah
You know, somehow I am thankful that 'Ainaa was not around to take part in the drama =x
Front guitarists: Hanalene, Faiz, Razman

Sook Shian was singing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Her voice was lovely.
We sang along =) Here you could see Wei Lin(hood) being the drummer xD

'I got a letter...(it showed THE END)' ^^

Vinodh, Annabelle, me, Saemah, Charles
Thanks Suri =)

So, we have yet to discover who's the winner. I so can't wait.


By the way, I'm listening to TV3 live show, Sure Heboh I think.
It's damn annoying. They sound really bad. - -'

GLAMOROUS GREEN GLORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS