Saturday, March 28, 2009

Totally Moody Day

Yesterday I was indeed in no mood at all. My friends were the main preys.
Sorry I've showed you guys no interest, responding with only one or two words,
and giving you guys the bored look.

Charles was really increasing my moodiness. I was so mad when he didn't turn up at anywhere usual.
And when I got him to try the outfit, it seemed very wrong. Not the look that I've imagined,
the other reason that increased my moodiness. Sigh.

I even showed my glumness to my cheer buddies! They really didn't deserve it!
Sara was like, 'Hye kak Erin!!' All I did was faking a smile and angkat my kening.
Yea, doing the second thing is my habit :p Fortunately my mood was good as the time slowly went by.
P/s: I loooooooooveee lifting people a.k.a FLYERS!! It's so fun!! Hahah. Though I know being up there is more fun than watching it from down. I so envy light people T_T

Despite having to think about my assignments, I suppose I was being moody as the matter of friends.
How could I ever doubt them? They were the ones who were there when I was alone.
I'm being a fool to doubt them for a small thing.

GLAMOROUS GREEN GLORY

4 comments:

  1. eh brochure pj blom buat !! mati XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheshh.
    tau takpe.
    moody gile on friday.
    kesian i :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah takpe2, i'll try making things happier from this time on :D

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS