Friday, March 6, 2009

Hopes Confuse


Play this song as you read it.




Whenever you spoke to me,
you filled my day with joy.
I got home reminiscing how sweet you were.
You approached me, you sat beside me,
Asking me things that you well know.
You have given me an unfamiliar aura,
and I loved every bit of it.

For every time you left,
A glint of ecstatic hope filled within me,
That you will do the same as before.

So we could spend more time together,
Get to know more of each other,
Understand deeply on another,
For no man ever do so.

One thing to be remembered though,
Nothing would stay the same,
Even after a flash of second.

As for whenever I hope,
It is too much, too extreme,
That in the end,
It only hurts my feels.

Because harshly you treated me,
Not even a hi, not ever a smile.

You confused me as you gradually change to the person before.
What do you actually feel?
You are never the same as before.

I'm acutely aware that it was all my fault.
That I was ignorant of you.
But the present differs from the past,
can't you see?

Thus I beg you to not play me,
to not confuse me, please.

Here I am, having you running vividly through my mind,
missing you, writing on you,
Thinking that I could never get my hopes too high,
but just cherish to what pass me by comes to my life.

* * * * * * * * * *
Mind you, this is an old 'poem' - as I call it, written in 2008.
Since it was officially over, I'll just show this to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS