Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Blues

I can't stand lying to my parents again. Every time they ask me of how my studies are doing, I tell them they're doing good. When the truth is they're NOT. Can I revise 9 subjects in this one day? Bogus! I'll be dead by tomorrow if I do those revisions xD

KAWAD RENJER.
It has been bothering my mind lately. Hahah. But now I've come to realize that I have no other choice but to put my full commitment to it.

The reason I didn't is because I was thinking of handling Syahbandar. But then, I realize I actually have no job to do at this instant. So might as well just abandon Syahbandar for less than 2 weeks.

However, I still have to think about tennis! Will I have time to practice playing tennis? The competition is a week after Sports Day! Hmmmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS