Saturday, April 4, 2015

#59

It's funny how I always wonder how it would be like to be a girlfriend of some other guys that I know. At work or university. Why do I think that way?

But in the end, I could never let go of the one person who already knows me too well.

And actually I want to talk about how for these three jobs sofar, that I am always assigned to nice seniors for my team. Especially when they are men. And like, I had to work in a room at client's place, just the both of us. And sometimes go back and forth from office together in a car, just the both of us.

I don't know, I'm just too silent and held back the things I feel, the things I want to say. I'm too alert, I end up making things awkward between me and my seniors. Especially when for example they are randomly humming or singing something, then I was like just focus on my job, not responding at all. And they end up being just silent afterwards. Like, pity them, coz they were trying to be themselves etc but then my response restrained that. lol

But I don't know for this new Malay senior I am assigned with. Maybe he's more laid back and doesn't care, 'coz he's more senior than my previous seniors. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS