Sunday, April 26, 2015

#85

I need to get a phone with a good camera asap. Coz I miss randomly taking photos of people and surrounding. My DSLR would be too big. And a GoPro would not assist me much if I were to use it during the working hours? Lol. The best alternative would be a mobile phone. And my option would always be iPhone. Although I do not like other features of iPhone, but the photos are better when sharing, etc. No distortion.

I don't take the best photos, but moments are always my thing. The difficulty in capturing those, has somehow made me feel empty. Like I don't have so many photos this year because of work T-T and also last year because I was not always around and the fact that DSLR is too much work. I always used my friend's iPhones for that. And that doesn't feel great.

I will buy it soon. InsyaaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS