Sunday, April 12, 2015

#78 Golf

We played golf on Friday, somewhere in Gombak, using Ha's brother's golf kit. Or whatever you call it. And I couldn't get over the phobia of breaking the golf head like I did when I was like 6 years old.
Seriously, man. Since then, I never even want to try playing golf. But because it was Friday night, and Ha was around, I was like, why not?

He told me, that when he was playing golf with his brother, they would target the car collecting the golf balls. And it was not a buggy. It was Kereta Kancil yang dah nazak. No lol actually yang dah hilang tingkap, hilang belakang, tapi enjin, tayar, stirring, etc, masih tip top gitu. 

Before we arrived the golf place, he told me about a khutbah by khatib, talking about "Always Have Hope". So he applied that to playing golf, coz he was a noob too, and teaching a noob like me and our friend/senior, Mus. And he added, always have hope, tapi niat kena betul....

Me: Okay... ATTACK KERETA!!!!

Of course you would not understand my story but I'm telling it anyways. It was funny. #mudahterhibur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS