Saturday, April 18, 2015

#82 Engagement Team Members

Lol I am so happy working with my senior in charge. He’s like my guyfriends. Like it is so easy to ask him and like really be myself. He reminds me of Atep. And he’s like Kevin, like a huge huggable bear. Like so kind and friendly.

I should stop being an emo freak when I have a headache. Jangan ikutkan hati sangat. This means I should get myself energised. Mum is right. Aku suka ikutkan hati, tak layan orang, etc.

I think that I was the driver of the noisiness between us three. Coz I’m kind of loud and crazy.

I also like to think that my craziness is derived from the mixture of both of their presence. Without her, I might still be awkward. Without him, I might still be awkward too. Thank goodness for Zela’s presence. I am so sorry for wishing you away lol. Alhamdulillah. Everything happens for a reason.

God knows how I miss that life with the boys and also the girls. Like omg…. I realise that I could be so cracked up. That’s the real me, man. That’s who I am. I’m really thankful for both of them.

And you know what? I could express things like, best GILA, or itu JE. You know, that slang? Yeah. And that makes me remind of my guy friend in University. Coz that’s how that expression of mine begun.

He’s that type of guy. And the first time I really heard him using kita and addressing us our names, or sometimes addressing himself his name, I was like, this is so unbelievable, like, am I actually hearing this?

And what’s good is that, I don’t mind speaking English to him. Like also, if I were to speak in Malay, to explain things, I would cakap dalam cara skema. I like how I just proceed explaining in English, and he just layan, but I reply in English. Like he gets me. He adapts with how I am, and I also adapt with his. And the same goes with the VT.

I also like how he likes to use bro, then I’m like okay, bro. Like layan je ah. To think back, macam berani sangat je iolls respon camtu kat SENIOR? -_- But I also do that with my guyfriends, so actually I was, and being myself. I’m so happy you could tell.

I even got mad at him in a good way, but then accepted my mistakes in a good way. Coz I know I was wrong when he corrected me.

But then one time I was saying something, he thought I was correcting him, so he was like, ‘Siapa senior sekarang ni?’ I was like, that was not my intention. I was just trying to express what I thought, but I think I did it the wrong way. So I need to improve on that.

Idk if he’s the type of person who likes to gossip, but I wonder how he describes me. Shrugs. They don’t deserve my shitty emo behaviour.

Working life would be so great if you have these kind of people to work with. I won’t mind working so many hours with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS