Thursday, April 9, 2015

#71

New Laptop
I'm so happy today that I got a new company laptop, an exchange for the previous laptop they have given me before.

Senior
It has always been hard for me to answer anyone's question about section F. Seriously. Coz I have never done it before, but it seems simple to me.

So when people ask, do I know how to do section F? I hesitate. I take a moment to think of do I really know? Do I tell them what I've actually done?

I only did cross ref. That's it. Receive confirmation. Look at bank statements. Like it is so simple, I could do it in my mind. But I hesitate, of course.

So when I answer, I end up looking like I'm scared to answer. And this already happened to both of my senior. It's like, how I answered made them like, "Okay, chill. You don't need to be scared. Just say it. Takut takut macam cakap ngan boss pulak." I was not scared. I was just hesitate and thinking and it would be the same if my friends ask me.

-~-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS