Saturday, May 16, 2015

#101

I hate how these people in the house freely use the AC in the living room, in which it has the biggest horse power hence use the most electricity like wtf can't you find another way to save the electricity?

Who's going to pay for it? NOT YOUR CHILDREN, SADLY. Because they are freaking oblivious and ignorant about paying the bills for this house in which they do not own and seldom live in since they were married.

'Don't be stingy when it comes to paying for your parents.'

But hey! What about don't waste your money when you can save it by saving the electricity?

The bad thing about parents is that they NEVER ask for money from their kids, and in the end they suffer. I know my part. But I could NOT handle it on my own????????????????

I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS