Friday, May 1, 2015

#90

I notice myself wanting to hangout with friends, girlfriends. I don’t care guys or girls. Just not only the two of us. Coz the only time that I got to meet my friends is when I could work in office and not at client’s place. Yes, my friends. And I also miss their jokes and laughter.

I know it’s hard to meet him too. But then, having the plan to get married in some years, we could prioritize friends first. (That's why you have a bachelor party). The fact that we started having lunch together with other office mates makes things better. We got the both of it. Anyway, that happened coz the other girls were out of office.

I wanted him to choose the guys over me, anyway. Coz I miss my girlfriends. I wanted to hangout with them.

I want to feel again for every chance I can get, the feeling of hanging out with your friends, with jokes and laughter, stories, good or bad. Because we don’t only need each other, but also friends to live by.

Especially when my weekends are always so lonely because I am a person of lack initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS