Monday, May 4, 2015

#92 Tumblr

It's so unsafe for me to have a FREE TIME because I would use it to NO GOOD.

Like all I care is to watch PTX videos and make gifs out of them, or stalk for quality photos and edit them, then posts the gifs and/or photos on my PTX tumblr. Then I'd be raping that Activity button to check out who likes or reblogs my posts. Are there any tumblr famous like or reblog my posts? Like, I would be worried if there's only little notes. But then I would be like WTH, I post what I want, what I like, and personally, honestly? My edits are neat and awesome. It's just a different view to other people.

Coz what I see from a tumblr famous, she also has posts with only a few notes. Hence learning lesson: Post whatever you want or like, just for the sake of your own being and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS