Friday, May 8, 2015

#98

I feel so excited when I heard my office-mates talking about current issues. Like today, I heard about TH making revenue and investing and whatnots. I wasn't sure what was actually the issue, coz I was not in the discussion and I was just eavesdropping, and the fact that I was a junior I couldn't just butt in.

Then back home, I read a tweet about Dr M's post on the issue. And now it makes more sense.

Actually I really crave for current issues coz I feel empty since after I finished my studies. In fact, I crave to groom myself into another level and not stuck with the mind of an ACCA-graduate.

It's funny how I feel empty whenever I don't have work to do. And then complaining to Ha like, 'I FEEL SO STUPID I WANT SOME WORK TO GET MY BRAIN WORKING'. But I think no one (or most poeple) would like no work to do and just surf the net the whole day, or just sleeping or whatever. Like..... what is the meaning of life if that's what you do daily?

I won't feel useful at all if ever I have no work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS