Sunday, May 31, 2015

#103 PTX in Malaysia

Hahahhahaha I can't believe I've witnessed Avi Kaplan's beauty that close. I know the view was not that great, but I should be more thankful that I could watch them live that close. Honestly I don't even know which standing is the best. Middle? Or at the side? But if a cameraman is blocking your view even a little, at the side, definitely not the best standing.

It's funny to know they're going through jet lag. I feel like going to Singapore and watch them agian lol

The show was only 1 hour and 20 minutes long. I should have just video-recorded everything even if it'd be shitty and shaky. Not audioss.

I would never want to go to a concert alone tho.. I should have thought of that earlier. Thankfully my friend came last minute. Such a bless.

Excuse me while I tried to look at Avi the whole time during the concert like a frikin stalker and Avi was literally making out with the mike asdfghjkl

Well I did say this before, like how do you choose who to look at? Tbh even if Avi is my favourite, I still wanted to watch all of them as a whole but then you could not focus all at a time.

But still, Mitch slays. His high note. His killer dance moves. But he didn’t go to our side. Kirstin is so pretty her voice is golden. Kevin celloboxing was rad!! Like damn his Julio piece is beautiful. Scott, oh man. When he did these dance moves I died. He also likes to come to our side (on our left) and I think we made eye contact, then again I died

Aviiii asdfghjkl I was so close to Avi so I could see his face complexion. Like his skin is so flawless, his beard is well trimmed, his hair is so neatly tied to a man bun, he is frikin handsome in that all black outfit

He takes my breath away every second and in every move that he did. Because Avi was always at our side, I was like waving so mad at him to get his attention and we made eye contact a few times
Idc if he actually look at someone else but I could feel his eyes on mine asdfghjkl

I feel like yesterday was a short vacation to somewhere, like a dream, but then now I’m back to reality.

It was frikin awesome, I’m glad I put my sorrows away

Thanks to my new friends Aida and Cynthia, and my officemate and friend: Fatihah.

Teha bought the ticket coz she thought I didn't have anyone with me. That's when it hit me, I should be with her, not standing with my new friends. But I hope they understand, coz I really didn't want to leave Teha alone. She was like sitting at the back before the show started. I was like, why didn't you want to stand with me, but then wth.

Alhamdulillah I still got a nice view of close up Avi ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS