Friday, May 8, 2015

#99

A friend is so crucial in your life. For instance, in my work life now, I'd be most comfortable to ask a friend even the silliest simple things. Like, what if you were there having no friends to ask, and you had to ask strangers/superiors... who might judge and look down on you

Like... these silly things, sometimes you know the answer, you know the logic, but there's always that little voice in your head that doubt your judgement. And from what I know, it's human nature to obtain assurance by other people. So that you would feel more comfortable with your decision.

And I feel so blessed to be working here. Even when a week like this is hard to come by, I still feel life's good so far. Whenever I have the chance to be at the office with these awesome people, or also the chance to be in a team with awesome people, I need to remind myself to always be at my best state and not grief. Like, "Just make ourselves worth knowing." I'd like to be that person.

"Be yourself." The one thing that the partners from Flemmings Chartered emphasized on. It's very much true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS