Tuesday, April 2, 2019

#521

LM viral post. Yeah I agree why people are mad. Because of that one statement, one sentence. True, she did not thoroughly review the things she would say, or else she wouldn't have come out with that statement. In all honesty, I was shocked too when I heard the statement LIVE. But I brushed it off because I understand the whole point of the video and the all other videos. She's just trying to help, giving advises, collected from real experiences.

I mean, to me, she never included Islam exclusively, in all of her talk. Because the advise is general even for non-muslims. And I agree, because I always thought of how Posh Beckham is still with David Beckham, and the fact that someone (my friend maybe?) said something like, "Ye la, tengok la camne dia jaga suami dia." Yakno? So I don't get why people are saying, penunggang agama? She didn't relate most or anything to agama? As far as I remember. Because honestly, I was always questioning why she didn't include words from Quran or Hadith when she gives talks.

She is the owner, the boss, and maybe her husband didn't even get to review. Thus the video was posted. Because she thought nothing was wrong in that video. She turned out wrong. But she admitted it. And I know the issue is very sensitive. So sensitive because victims are barely cured from the trauma and experience. True.

I don't think it's wrong? To advise people on rejuvenating marriages. To spread the stories from couples who have experienced hardships etc. I mean, sometimes it's hard to know some problems exist, until there is a channel to tell you so. And the worst things exist, people. And she's helping us to prevent or cure that.

I don't know man. Maybe you'll say aku menjunjung sangat dia, taksub dengan dia dan agenda dia. But I don't think I am. I am fully and well aware of the rapists issue. And it is definitely wrong.

To me, people make mistakes. No human is perfect. People accidentally say things, rational or irrational.

I still look forward to her talks and advises that are related to my situation. Coz her stories she got from other people really help. I think people who are very long in a marriage could agree on her advises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS