Thursday, April 18, 2019

#528

I was reading Module 1.3 for AA Consistency Class, which somehow talks about what you are or what are your cores. I know I'm not a good student. But from the two sub modules and half of Module 1.3, something crossed my mind:

Things I like that I don't do anymore, but want to! SO badly

  • Reading books
  • Practice dance moves from most saved videos on my laptop/IG
  • But I also like ML!
How do I divide time between these three? Reading is easy to slip in. But dancing is hm. I need to change into proper clothing. Stay in my room or the small room. Maybe I can use the time where I feel so sleepy after work, for dancing! Do something instead of sleeping or taking that nap. So that I would get tired fast and sleep early, to wake up for the next day. 

This is what I always say to myself lol making mental notes. But then I never wrote it down. Also, it is so unfair to myself that I wake up late for work, I sleep more than 5 hours a day, but then I still sleep after work.

It's bad. I don't like it. I like how productive I was in high school MRSM. My Chemistry teacher, Puan Lela Meon, said she always have 5 hours sleep for a day. And she maximises the remaining 19 hours of the day. 

I'm only 26 years old. Not 60. I can still do things like I used to.

I remember in Ramadhan, where after afternoon prep would be so tiring, you just want to sleep in. But no, I forced myself to go out to beriadah. Meeting boys helped me to get there lol Also I made a mental note to myself that, this way, I would be tired at night, and sleep would be easy. To wake up early for subuh, and having that fresh energy for classes.

Damn, I was that disciplined. Wahahaha.

Anyway. I'm gonna try to do it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS