Wednesday, April 3, 2019

#523

One thing I can guess about my death is that, no one would actually in honest way, say good things about me. For example, if I was loved by everyone, if I was kind. People might just be silent about it. They wouldn’t say anything except dua, and takziah. 

Because honestly, I have not done so much for anyone, even for myself. I’m beating myself up, huh? I know I make peace with myself. But that’s what I think I am.

There was a survey, it has a few topics like career, relationships, hobbies, etc. I can’t remember. It’s a solid Yes or No survey. And unsurprisingly, I ticked mostly No’s in my relationships. Friends and family. Oh gosh. Especially family, my parents and siblings! When they’re the most important people, I don’t even bother to mend things.

And that’s how I see my death would be like.

But at the same time, I always pray that I’m in your dua.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS