Thursday, April 18, 2019

#527 SOCKS!!!

At 11am today, I was like, why not do this pros and cons list for the socks? So I did.

Why should I buy the socks from @_kaeki?
  1. I can't find it on lazada or shopee. Can you find it in Korea though? A'an is currently there but I don't want to burden her.
  2. I like sparkling socks, like the one I bought in Cotton On in OZ for only AUD$1?!
  3. I only have one pair of red socks and orange socks.
  4. I have been thinking about it since 1st April 2019. More than two weeks HAHA

Why shouldn't I buy the socks from @_kaeki or any new socks?
  1. I already have too many, especially from H&M.
  2. When am I going to wear them?
  3. I haven't actually rotate all the socks since I rearranged them according to colours :(

Conclusion at 12pm: I bought them. PLUS a pair of nude handsocks and black saeri leggings. I only had one pair of light grey saeri leggings. Thought of buying nude leggings but that would defeat the purpose of covering because it is kind of our skin colour. Unless you're very dark. So yeah. Total of RM125.

3 pairs of basic socks RM47 (red, orange, black)
1 pair of handsocks + 1 pair of leggings RM78

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS