Tuesday, April 23, 2019

#530

I think I have been writing especially in my diary since I was little. The earliest I could remember is when I was 14. Because I wrote A LOT about my crush, DZ. And he found out the nickname I gave for him. DZ as in dizzy. Lol!

Anyway, I don't know why people make blogging/journaling like a huge thing. But maybe because it is uncommon. Some people love to write, some people just don't. I fall into the former category.

Also, is it wrong that whatever I share, I don't think of its benefits to other people or whatever? I just want to give ease to myself, without hurting other people's feelings. Because people on IG always talk about, does my post give benefit to others? Like, I don't care. I post for myself. I don't give stories. That's just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS