Sunday, August 2, 2015

#120

Out of all guardians, I'm more inclined to get to know Groot's history. He is very interesting to begin with.
I believe his race’s language is so difficult to interpret that to the untrained ear the noises they make when they talk just come out sounding similar to the words “I am groot” to people not speaking his language
- Soure quote

In conjuction to this, what I understood was that, Groot grows so much that his form became firm and inflexible thus it's hard to speak as what people understands. Also, people who always communicates with him could eventually understand him, just as raccoon does.

In one source, he is a former king. In another, he actually just proclaimed to be a king from Monarch Plant X but that's only his claim.

I like the quoted above, of how complex they are. Their species deserve so much respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS