Thursday, August 6, 2015

#130

I'm watching If I Stay again. The beginning. About her best friend taking random pictures.

And it makes me remember how I was in high school. I was the person who is always with a camera in my hand. And the fact that I was also a photographer for the school's magazine, I just took any photos I wanted. Any people I want. Mostly of course I took photos of attractive people, girls and boys. And I like to see how they enjoyed being captured. And they deserve it.

But hey, my main point is capturing attractive people. Especially guys. I push away all my cowardice and shyness and just snap. I kept my poker face on, while sometimes they responded with delightful, sometimes they didn't notice, and then I just whisk away, feeling giggly. Hahah silly me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS