Sunday, August 30, 2015

#147

MasyaaAllah how simple was the nikah. Especially when the guests were the people who sincerely came for the majlis ilmu to gain knowledge and barakah, not the people you invite. How simple that they didn't need to bring any hantaran along with them, only the rings (and perhaps the mas kahwin which I didn't see in physical lol). How simple that they just wear simple clothes for nikah. Knowing how kind of rich my friend's family is, everything about the nikah was so simple. And having Sheikh to tie the knot for them is such a huge blessing masyaaAllah.

I hugely respect this nikah. Nothing ever can top this.

Cakap orang sampai mati. Kenapa kita kena kisah?












And oh we went to Farah's afterwards. But not all of us. It's a trend that we do every year for Raya. I can't believe it has already been a year since I went to Farah's. This one is no kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS