Saturday, August 8, 2015

#132

Okay so I wore shorts and short sleeved shirt and no scarf on my head. I went out to the car inside the gate, to find out my neighbour just came out at his door house. And I kind of buried my head in the car to get my sis in law's brother's satchel. Then I was like do I hide inside this car or just ignore everything and walk into my house? I do the latter. I didn't freak out running dashing into my house tho. Lol so much for keeping it cool. Now he knows what has been hidden T.T

Today I woke up at 1030 am still feeling reluctant to get out of bed, thinking if I should go to Bukit Jelutong or not. But then it was already 2 pm. Like around 330 they were already going to Nilai. So I was like ok jumpa sana.

Then I google mapped Mek Reel's place in Nilai. From my home. Wth 45 km with 50 minutes journey. Alone. Then reaching home at night, alone. I might need to pass this trip. If it was a convoy, I would have made it. But then, to even reach to the meeting place is too far. I've sacrificed myself too many times to travel to Shah Alam from home sobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS