Sunday, August 2, 2015

#121

Now I understand how mum feels when she does not care to sacrifice her resting time in order that she could provide the best treat for her beloved kids. She does that so her kids would want to come home on the weekends. She wants them to feel welcomed and at home. Because living alone without nobody at home, waiting for husband and one lazy daughter to come home is very lonely (at least it does sounds so, to me).

So when my siblings come home on the weekend, I have the need to stay at home to hang out and just be around them. Not with other people. I know I would miss meeting my friends, but I have the feeling my family is more important. I yearn for the presence of my family. And especially when my parents are getting older.

It's all sad thinking about this. I should be strong. Have faith in Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS