Tuesday, August 4, 2015

#123

As I watch the drama Silir Kasih, baru nak hati bunga bunga dengan babak babak comel ni, pastu tiba tiba ada orang tak puas hati, benda buruk mula berlaku. Weh baru nak gembira ngan hidup, berapa minit je berubah.

Then I was like, hidup... camnilah...

Lately I keep on laughing to myself whenever I relate the things I see, that those nostalgic things quickly crossed my mind. Those bittersweet memories. Hati berbunga.
Then I wish, I wish to go back from the beginning and wishing to never have met you. The problems between us were so obvious, yet we were oblivious of the future. We only lived the present (we went with the flow).

But then again, I have learnt so many things. Like how a best friend teach you things, you have always done it. I do not regret a single thing. Going to separate ways seems impossible. And I've been hanging on a loose rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS