Saturday, June 11, 2016

#279 Poslaju guna beg plastik sendiri


So this was my first time to post something via courier with Poslaju, using my own plastic wrap. Actually there are three layers. The cloth bag, and two plastics. I only did two layers of celophone tape. And when I posted over the counter and he took away the package, I immediately became nervous and paranoid, that I thought I should have taped them with more layers yakno. Coz I saw complaints on poslaju that the packages were torn apart and I don't want my customer to receive the parcel that way what more if on the way it is damaged?!

But ya Allah, alhamdulillah. 

My customer said she is very satisfied with the condition! I might have underestimated my own stuff, how I take care of my stuff lol I think it deserved a 9/10 condition with slight higher price.

Anyway alhamdulillah rezeki jangan kedekut bakhil 😊🙌🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS