Sunday, June 12, 2016

#294

Two styles

Turning a button down long shirt into a 'kimono' wrap

Wearing inner skirt (knee length) as outer skirt for when I wear shirts so that I cover my butt (this is actually inspired by my sister coz she wore really mini skirts but I can't coz they don't cover my thighs so I opt for the inner skirt)

Style 1: byfqi baru buat tahun ni
Style 2: I saw the IG shop this year but now sure since when they came up with that

So basically all I'm sayin is, my style is a way to go actually 😛 Sayang sebab itu style kita and tetiba ada orang guna tu untuk bisnes which kita boleh je femeskan style tu tapi sebab we are not business minded, takpe, tu rezeki dia 😊

Cam berlagak gila saying that they stole your style 😂 but I just want to say that we thought of it earlier hehehehe 😌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS