Wednesday, June 15, 2016

#313 hipster niqabis?


Girl. Sorry. But I think you shouldn't  compare 2D with reali life? Is it fair that you compare yourself to 2Ds??? Tho idk much on the source/inspiration of the arts, still. (The last two photos are pretty but your pants, girl. Open your heart.)

Ada jugak yang kata tak nampak apa salahnya. Allahu. Aku ni ngkorang tengok memang laju je nak bash orang kan. Tapi saya tahu saya ni memang tak cukup modest lagi. Tak, jauh sangat.

But we need to right the attitude man. You represent Islam but you ignore it's essence. Isn't that ignorant?


It seems as though you are struggling too much to represent yourself. People keep judging you, you go rebel. Thus cussing and the attitude. Even sheikh or Nouman Ali Khan I can't remember, says, mind your words. Even if it's on Twitter, your own page, but there are witnesses and what more it is there forever unless you delete it.

I did cuss. I still do tho. It got worst because my close friends (and colleagues) are using it without care 😭 not to blame them but blaming myself for being so easily influenced lol

It's silly to show your raw unfiltered dirty thoughts to people tbh. It's already enough that Allah knows what you are thinking yakno.

So of course you can't judge people just because of their tweets and photos but you are showing what you want people to know... You are showing your own aib...? Feeling proud...? Idk

I always talk senselessly that if my thoughts go public, they will ruin me lol

This is like almost the same issue with 'modest' IG shops. I don't understand you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS