Sunday, June 19, 2016

#327 Warcraft 2016

Can't get over the movie Warcraft. Love the plot. Love the placing like how things are at places yakno. Like how when you raid a town, and another town is also being raided. Like how it looks as tho others are healing m, regaining HP before continuing the attack. Like how it takes time for you to cast a spell. Like how a spell can be broken if it all fails. Like how the new guardian has leveled up. Like how it takes time for you to teleport to another place. Also how a spell can easily be casted upon a shallow minded person like how a Jedi can easily manipulate those with weak minded 😭😂

Love the casts too like omg Lothar is so handsome, his eyes!!! Blue sparkling eyes!! Oh I knew there would be something going on between him and gorano? I forgot her name. Just by the way he gets her dressed upnfor the war, I could see the sexual tension there 🙊

Khadgar at first I thought he doesn't fit the character like whybdin younpick a more hot guy but no, as the story goes, his feature really serves the character. And he is indeed good looking. I bet he will gain more popularity after that mlvie.

Love the female orc tho. Gorano (?). Nice choice. Reminds me of the woman char in Guardians of the Galaxy, which the similarity is both are niggas. But whatever. Love her.

I'm sad to see Durathon and Darka dead tho.

The king and queen not that fond of but okay.

Medivh!!!! Why do you have to be the bad guyyyy. I loved him.

Plot twist on the relationship between Gorano and Lothar, Gorano had to leave the person she loves to do what she had to do. She made a choice to gain trust from the orcs in order to save the human. The King was wise indeed. I could see if there are sequals, eventually Lothar and Gorano will be together.

And I really hate Guldan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS