Saturday, June 11, 2016

#281

I post so many entries in early 2015. Why? Coz of this senior that I had a crush on. And actually early this year 2016 I also have a crush on another senior, from another race and religion. (Whom actually I already stalked since last year..... Wait no, I only remember him in the new office so it means I started stalking him since this year.. WAIT. We moved office last September 2015 so it could be since last year. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's already long enough.)

So in the end like omg thankfully I got into the same team with him 😭😭😭 I was and still so happy?!?! He's so handsome I can't. He's always so smiley even when I did so many mistakes 😭 maybe coz I'm a girl that's why he never showed his fierce side.

I'm not sure why I was not actively posting about him but...

Idk how he can be so gorgeous even when his face is not flawless? Like he has these pimples but still so handsome like wow masyaAllah brother 😂

Anyway I hope bae understands this 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS