Friday, March 12, 2021

#22

 3:53pm

Last night I asked my husband, and he so ever calmly answered me. Alhamdulillah for a person like this who married a person as impatient as me xD

I asked about how we couldn't send out cookies to our international supporters. He said that it's okay, it's beyond our control, because to get the certificates and all, it takes a real company ^^" So we'll try to give them back by sending other kind of gifts, like our merch, t-shirts. 

4:41pm

Also I wanna talk about Isra'  Mi'raj. Every year I listen to the seerah but I still forget the WHOLE story of it. I can only remember bits of it.

One of the beautiful things that my husband reminded me of is, how we are so blessed to directly talk to Allah in our Solah, during tahiyyatul awal and akhir. That du'a that we recite is what The Prophet SAW has spoke of when he met Allah SWT in the highest level of Jannah. Allahu. We are so privileged, and our beloved never forget about us. So that's why this peristiwa is sooo precious.

And yesterday's AA Closer email talked about this again, that I just read it today, like Allahu, thanks for the reminder <3

And we even learnt more about wudhu' during tazkirah from Abnaa Ul Jawi yesterday afternoon, because it relates to Solah. How we can make du'as during ablution of every part of the body for wudhu. 

Alhamdulillah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS