Tuesday, March 30, 2021

#31

Dude. I just finished talking with mom on the phone. I absolutely looooooove conversations that include our connection and relations with Allah SWT. Like reaaaaallyy love it. I'd call it deep conversations. Like if you wanna talk about something, I can't help but relate to Him. Maybe because that's just it, Islam is our way of life. You just can't escape Allah. 

I'm so touched if the person I'm talking to doesn't make fun of me or like want to end it too quickly when I start talking about Allah SWT. But I also understand if they do, so I'm okay with both.

Also, I like to have deep thoughts conversation like that one time with my ex-colleague, I don't know if I regret starting that conversation, or starting to share my thoughts on that topic. The topic is deep thought like is the world actually flat? Yeah, these kind of topics hahah.

I guess I'm that weirdo in a group xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS