Saturday, March 20, 2021

#28

Scrolled Facebook and saw two things.. but then I should be grateful. That's their rezeki, and Allah knows best. 

The podcast. Maybe Allah knows I'm not ready yet, even if I wish to have it as a first experience. Maybe it would not result in a good outcome. Maybe something bad will happen.

Women in Gaming month by agency. Maybe Allah wants to protect me from having to wear the clothes, because I would have no choice.

So if you obtain something, alhamdulillah. If someone else gets the opportunity but not you, alhamdulillah. Be happy and make du'a for them, Erin.

I know the second I saw these two updates, I would feel two ways. 

1. Why not me?
2. But alhamdulillah

I know I already pujuk myself to just be grateful, but I had to tell someone, I had to tell Ha, so that he's the outsider of my own thoughts to tell me, it's okay, be grateful.

Alhamdulillah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS