Wednesday, March 17, 2021

#24

I have handled online sellers before. Also some online customers from Carousell and me seeling second hand stuff.

Then during working in an audit firm, I have handled queries from clients relating to... finance audit stuff.

But I never thought handling inquiries in this industry (photography and videography of wedding) is kinda more difficult xD 

Maybe because I am no expert in that field and that I'm just answering inquiries and am not actually the photographer or videographer that I wouldn't exactly know the situations that people are asking about.

So with just a little tiny bit experience in this field, I'm trying xD

Some people really get on my nerves like, CAN YOU READ?!?!?!?!?! HOW IGNORANT ARE YOU?!? THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN FRIKIN WEDDING DUDE

Ok.

But other than what's written, there are always things that are not there, so it leads to further inquiries which needs your experience in that. That's what I lack of. Sometimes this, get on my nerves, BUT if I were in their shoes, I would ask further things too. So yeah, I understand their position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS