Wednesday, March 17, 2021

#25

 So I just saw a post on IG explore, a baby touching his parent's. Out of context. It just looks cute. But just watching that video, it reminds me of how attached I am to my mom and husband.

When I was a kid, I was scared to sleep alone, so I sleep in a bedroom with my parents, beside my mom, but on the floor and mattress. My mom sometimes has her hand hanging over so I would grab her hand while I'm sleeping. I guess my mom noticed this whenever I did that, because I remember she always responded to it :')

And now when I'm grown up and married, it's the feeling of needing to feel my husband beside me. Just a touch, not much, because the body temperature irks me xD

It's normal but I don't know how many people out of this whole world feel this way.




AND YES, I treat my blog like twitter or IG stories. Many posts a day if I have the mood to xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS