Wednesday, March 24, 2021

#29

 How shallow he is that all he can think of when replying is, 'Ya ya pape je lah, jangan beban sangat.' How shallow his thinking that he doesn't think of every perspective of everyone. Like, you don't know EMPATHY. It's sad for him, but I still pray every one of us in this world is given the light to see that, to feel empathy on other people's situation. 

His comments are not critically building, but just shows how shallow and close-minded he is. 

And the fact that he replied that way, as if he doesn't know what else to write. Oh, don't tell me ~I don't read have time to reply to your comment~ when obviously you just made time to read and type xD 

To me, that's what I do. That's what I spend my time for. To address things to people, to tell people my perspective on what I do and what I belief. You can't tell me 'takde keje ke'. That's my job. 

Gosh. This comment hits me the same as how shallow online sellers are when I had to deal with one ^^" Gonna be a quite long while for me to get over it. But I'm trying <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS