Friday, August 6, 2021

#54

I was feeling empty. I told that straight up to Ha. I don't know. I just miss being in the zone, feeling His barakah, that feeling. That feeling is sooo hard to obtain :( So I asked to solat jemaah with him. It's one of the effort that I can do to obtain that and masyaaAllah, I did, even if it so small. I barely felt it tbh. Like my head and heart were not there. But that's what it's all about. To gain that hidayah, that sweetness of Islam and His Love, you need to make an effort. It doesn't come just like that, I guess. 

I can't blame anyone. I seldom read the Quran. I guess I never read after Ramadhan :( Even if I say this now on blog, I don't know when I will start again.

But, let's pray that whenever we think about Quran, we try to reach out to it, and read even for one ayah. Amin. 

Also, to topup the effort, I finally joined weekly class on AA Plus, but just to listen to it. Usually I will join, but go AWOL. But now, I'm here for the reflections, and I got some, alhamdulillah. Of course, I feel lazy to listen to everything. So I persuaded my heart to let's try and stay for a while, and listen to some.

Alhamdulillah, I learned something from this class today, even if it's just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS